Thursday, February 02, 2006
1 hour to go till I am 30
and how am I going to see my new year in.....drinking beer and relaxing with the thought that I will be able to drown a few people in beer with the order I have just made for my shopping! The countdown for the end of 20's has started and is finally dawning on me that the 30's starts soon! I said when I was 21 that I would kill myself, at 30 and I know there is so much life ahead that I want to do get up a dance! Right time to smoke my last joint before I raise a glass to the heavens and smile the knowing smile! You are a hard bastard but I know your game god....lets play!

hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:06 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy birthday to you, Dave

    many happy returns!

    may you live long enough to be there when the cure for MS is found...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives