Monday, January 30, 2006
Something tells me I need to be more organised!
Have you seen Kristina's blog! We are all there! Every ms soul who has a blog! Wow what a woman! I will put a link over there as she need to be in the hall of fame! There is so many things there that I want to cover in my blog too...ok she hasn't got music yet but I am sure she has music in her soul! I didnt blog over the weekend as I had a family meeting...pre-birthday and I had some washing to do also(cheers mam,I love you!). I got a pressie too.............. I GOT A GEORGE!!!!! Yey What a great idea so easy to use and its like BBQ in the kitchen...no smoke either! Its healthy as the fat is removed during cooking and I have an urge to cook on it staight away! I need to relax first tho as I have had a night with Jen and I am knackered!(Love you too baby!!) I have got two days to recover before she is back for my 30th birthday! Great way to see out my 20's I think!hehe!

Get this tho:I was born at 02:00 AM on the 2 Day of the 2nd month and I guess that my lucky number is 2 for some reason...dont know where that came from but it must mean something to someone. Any physics out there want to make a suggestion? Oh and I was a week late! Lazy or what!hehe! My mum said I was 10 pound 8 and had a massive head!lol If I had these big ears at the time I think I owe my mam a drink or two!lol! I guess I am going to stay up late on Wednesday and celebrate with a whiskey start the next 30 years of my life smiling...and I am going to get them too! or die trying! I plan to go out from this life the same way I came in......late, head first and smiling!lol! Right music and photo:



I owe Bobbeh a beer or two for being 7000 on here: this weekend for my birthday party yeah!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:25 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, dave, born on 02/02, eh???

    The Day of Class

    and you are all about that, man!

    i have an excellent marinade for a grilled steak for that GEORGE

    3/4 cup olive oil
    1/4 cup balsamic vineger
    2 TB soy sauce
    juice of 1 lemon
    2 TB worcestershire sauce (i like more)
    2 garlic cloves, minced (ditto)
    1 TB dry mustard
    1 tsp chopped parsley
    fresh ground pepper to taste

    marinate 1-2 hours covered at room temp before grilling

    yummy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives