Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Give man kind a beatiiiinnnnngggg!!!!
***Dresden Dolls!****

Can wait to see these guys live in may got tickets here yesterday! Amanda is beautiful and incredibly skilled and the drummer(Brian!) is equally perfect. I love this band and can see myself following them for a long time to come. I find that there is a lot of feelings in music that help me phase out pain and these guys were the first band that did this for me. Maybe its a trance like state that helps when trying to play the drums or playing the keyboard(my desk here is very musical!hehe) or maybe its loosing myself within music I don't know but one thing I do know is that your mental state is the first step towards a cure...To be honest I think mental torment or trauma is one of the contributing factors to getting this disease. Yes there needs to be some scientific proof for this to be fact but every time I speak to an ms'er they have a story to tell on why they have it! Be honest and tell me! Car accident, bad break up, carbon monoxide poisoning or death in the family every time I hear it I see people harmed by the bodies reply to something. Maybe healing starts with the head! If you dont believe me....prove it!

All I have to back up my claims is that I am very happy with my life and feel better every time I see my girlfriend, everytime I listen to my favorite tunes, everytime I eat chocolate, everytime I spend time with loved ones so what do you think? What are your idea's on the first step to finding a cure...does it start with healing your head first? I think so!



Pic is from my window! Head in clouds maybe seeing as it is my 30th birthday 'eve'. I am so glad I have made it this far! Hope you are too!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives