Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Just a normal day!

I think I have had this on here before...But there you go Faith no more:Epic!

But I am bored by Iggy Pop!



Two tunes to get you through the day!

Been out to the shops today to buy some milk....bring on the coffee!yey! 2 more sleeps till Jen gets back! I miss her so much. Its going to be a nightmare when she moves down south with her parents.....They need her more than I do! The needs of the many out wiegh the needs of the few and all! When they go....I go back to hell on my own! A new Dave will be born! Lonley but I will be ok! You might see the music change a bit but I will be ok! I love her so much its sick!lol

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:18 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives