Friday, January 19, 2007
Another weekend another party!!!
Tonight is going to be a quiet one, just my friend and myself. Tomorrow is me and Jen!YeY!

I have been out today for a beer run. Picked up some pizza too! Sweet chillies and chicken and a beautiful meat feast! Hmmmmmmmmm MEEEEAAAATTTT!!!! I am sure I have to change my diet but pizza has the five different vegetables I need per day. If I need something sweet I just have to get a pizza with pineapple. I drink too much coffee. I smoke and I drink. I have Bum written all over me! But the thing is...I am happy. I am not depressed, I have the cutest girl and I am smiling all the time.

Ok I do have a small disablment but I can live with it. I have a great music collection. I have a fantastic DVD collection so my time is always busy. But then they do this to me:



Season 6 starts in two days. Ms isn't that hard is it?(he says in hope!) But 24 always kicks ass!

Happy Dave.
I hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:13 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Dave.

    Congatulations on your efforts about this method. It is quite interesting!

    I'm Homer and I'm from Greece. I found your blog here. I'm an MS sufferer for the last 10 years! Almost disabled at first, almost symptom free now! Read my story and latest news inn my website. Can you please place my blog's link into your blog's link area. I've already done this!
    http://www.mysclerosismultiple.blogspot.com

    Ah! and something else. I'm glad you're happy and quite optimistic but the stuff you're eating will kill you! ;-)

    Homer.

     
  • At 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is where I found your blog
    http://mdmhvonpa.blogspot.com/

    Bye again!

     
  • At 4:36 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hello Homer,
    I have looked over your blog and additional website atached and I am confused...I am a scientist first with every experiment that people say "this method works without fail". If it works then why do 2 million people still have ms? Why don't we have at least 1 million people who have great recovery stories? I thankyou for your input and welcome you to my humble story. Yes I will put a link for you but don't expect me to buy any miracle cures. I have been let down from these before.

    Dave

     
  • At 11:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Dave and thanks for your quick response.

    I believe you agree that 2 million people suffering do not usually follow something different. They are stuck to the conventional way...
    I know many MSers dealing fine just with nutrition, vitamins (especially B1 and B12 intrumuscular) and supplements.
    Symptom free cases after 3, 5, or 8 years! It's not easy. The thing is that it is difficult to make a final desicion to follow this road because it takes time and strength.

    Besides not everything suits to everyone one but as a scientist I'm sure you agree that everything I mention have a scientific basis and can lead someone to cure unless followed precisely.

    I wish you the best and congratulations. You inform us very often...
    Homer.

     
  • At 11:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A few more updates in

    MS cause: http://mymultiplesclerosis.gr/cause_index.html
    and MS treatment:
    http://mymultiplesclerosis.gr/treatment_index.html

    There are still non linkable areas but I'm working on it...Bye

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives