Saturday, January 13, 2007
Its the weekend...
And I have a friend coming round for a beer tonight. I should be excited about it...I am not really. Is this what life has got planned for me? Just having a couple of drinks in my cell. Hmm.. There has to be more to life than this. I don't mind at all as I haven't seen Jules for a long time as he lives in London...I think it might be a bit better if Jen was coming too.

Once my friend leaves on Sunday I will have Jen coming Monday. So my plans are to spend the next four days in this flat...Oh joy! At least I am not dead!

I have some things to do in this coming week. Filling in forms, moving money around and checking up on my friends here. I think if I am going to be having this week in doors I will try harder to get out. I shouldn't complain as I have plenty of books to read and music to listen to. Maybe this is the calm before the storm or something.
U2 and Greenday: The staints are coming

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:46 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:44 pm, Blogger Rogers Place said…

    Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Spam! Ugh...

    Okay, you! I am so excited to hear if you saw the season premire of Day 6 of 24! It was so GREAT! I can't wait for the second half tonight. I am just glad that you guys are getting it ON TIME this time around. :)

    Miss you. I will be back soon (no illness is gonna stop me from watching 24, lol)...did you get sick from this stuff like I am?

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Cheer up! There is always the perpetual hope of tomorrow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives