Friday, January 12, 2007
Today is a good day.
Led Zepplin:Stairway to heaven


Minor pain in right arm...Muscle pain. My upper body is getting definition. Jen said I am ripped. I don't know what it means but I guess it is good!

Sold my shares this morning. They have doubled in price since I bought them.Yey! Finished arranging my finale benefit(Incapacity),awaiting completion through the post.

And the best news... Received four Cd's through the post that I ordered before Christmas:
Led Zepplin - II
Led Zepplin - Remasters
DJ Shadow - The outsider
DJ Shadow - The Private Press

OK OK no more Cd's for a while!
Happy Dave!

The best news: 24 day 6 starts on TV on the 21st of this month!!!!!!!yeeeeehaaaaa! Bring on the Jack Bower!
Hope your all well.
Dave

Yeah, today is a good day.
posted by personallog! @ 12:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives