Sunday, January 21, 2007
What a weekend!
Too much Pizza,Vodka and Coke but what a great time. Its seems like my recovery time is a lot faster than it used to be. Jen has just left and will be returning tomorrow in compliance with her own new year resolution to spend more time with me. I love her so much!

I think I need a day off to fully recover. Welcome to Homer(no Doh's there please!) and good luck with the diet plan, I hope I can help if only in a base level way. Please do take a look at any of my entries on vitamin B12 as I think they may help you in the diet thing. I am thinking that the ozone depletion is responsible, along side diet, for the increase of ms in the world populace. I could quiet easily say that ms is a form of radiation poisoning from our own sun....But then you will ask me to prove it. If you can disprove my theroy thats another discusion.

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow so I need some sleep.
Right I am going to "Chill".
Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:51 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Loving spending time with ya sugar! Love you! xxxx

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Too much Pizza,Vodka and Coke? That's a weekend ;-). Good to see you're having fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives