Monday, February 12, 2007
I need a laugh...
Its cold in my flat. Really cold!!!! Freezing in fact! Having two duvet's on the bed just makes it harder to get up.(and that's hard enough with ms isn't it?) The boiler in my flat has had "issues" since before I moved in. This time the ignition doesn't do its job! I have called the estate agents who I pay my rent to and I am awaiting a call back.(just got a call saying they are on the way!yey!)

Being cold has given me time to look in on youtube.com,I needed something to make me laugh and I found this:


Hehe! That covers.

I think I will search for something to make me laugh every day from now on. It gets rid of any depression that's for sure! Sad feelings/depression is never needed eh.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:41 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:28 pm, Blogger Clare said…

    my boiler was having some lighting issues too.. until a lovely man called dave came. he was a bit short and couldn't quite reach the boiler.....but apparently all you need is a lighter and the guts to pull the front panel off the front of the damned thing, now I have a nice roaring boiler. apparently my estate agent is better than yours.
    Sucks to be in Stretford!

     
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Good luck with your boiler and welcome CaR! I will pop in to yours and leav a comment asap.

    Dave

     
  • At 1:46 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    It's a bit chilly here in the states, but that's because I'm such a damn skinflint that I won't turn the heat up much past 60F.

     
  • At 11:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you try a fan heater of your own? I did that when I had the same problems.
    I wish you warm up soon...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives