Friday, February 09, 2007
Just a regular day!
Maria has just left for her second interview to day. Yes that's right, her second one today! Not only that but I am storing a freezer for a second neighbor as his electric is shut off. Storing and supplying it with electric to store his and his girlfriends food! I am also waiting to hear from a friend that is having family problems with his father in hospital.

I am tired...Really tired. What would happen to them if I went back to work eh! I am not complaining as it gives me something to do that's not wrapped in my own stuff. I wanted to meet my niece this weekend...Ce la Vie(eh!). Moving my plans to next weekend and I have got some beer today to relax a bit. My want to be a hermit is lost in this flat! Maybe not a hermit. Just and easy life would do.

Karma owes me big style!
When is Jen coming home?
Yes - Owner of a lonely heart

My heart isnt broken just lonley. Enjoy the tune....And hury up please Jen I love you babe!hehe
Hope you all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:38 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives