Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Lethargy lethargy lethargy... Its got it in for me!
My planning needs clarity. Lethargic tendencies are in control. Maybe I have just worked too hard today. The thing is I don't feel like I have done anything even though I have accomplished so much. I have been to the doctors this morning to pick up a script. I have picked up food for today. I also have made a food order on line for tomorrow. Its washing all my clothes(I mean ALL my clothes!) in the same day that's kicking my ass. Oh well...I will learn one day! Talking to my nieghbor is challenging too. She has applied for more work. She has passed the 1st interview with another place and she seems to be very confident. I hope she gets it. I don't need any more bother from her. I need to rest up before Jen gets here on friday. I realy can't wait to see her. I think she wants to do a charity fun run with me and I am so proud of her. Do you think I could do a mile for charity? I will be in my wheelchair but I think I could do it if I rest up.

Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives