Sunday, January 28, 2007
Errrgggg!
Still feel like kak! Maybe its just a cold or something. Man flu. Running nose, stuffy head, aching limbs....Yeah I am just being a girl. Its a cold...A really bad cold, but it is a cold. I think its something to do with the weather and the strange undrunken visits by my next door nieghbor. If anything I think she bought the cold into my house. Dam her!lol.

Well...A day of lying on my back watching TV and....I still feel like Kak! I can't even think of any good music to put on here...I am not that ill god dam it!...

*******Of All The Gin Joints In All The World By Fall Out Boy******

Just my judgement on music has changed it seems. Thier new stuff is better. I heard them on TV and they were pretty cool....Honestly!

Right the news: Jaime walks...Well her team will be if she is not. Brave lass going for a trek to raise money for the...Guess who...Thats right the ms society. If you can give her a sponser. Oh click here to see her page on the ms society website Good lucdk girl!!!

Ok I now have to lie down and rest.
Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:59 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:05 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    she is called Autumn Violet and was born at 3.47 pm on wednesday .....
    Here is her webpage
    http://babyautumns.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:12 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You are such a sweetie. I appreciate the donation to the MS Societ on my behalf and for my team. I am hoping to raise lots of money for all of us. Get better real soon.

    Love ya!
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives