Thursday, February 15, 2007
Procrastination in abundance.
Blogger has been a great help with my release from confinement. It been a great place to meet the fellow inflicted and learn about treatments for ms. Without it I wouldn't have met many of you. But(there is always a 'but') there is some days that I just....Don't want to be reminded of the fact that I have ms. I do try to hide it. Just look at the title of the blog "ms not just a diary" its hidden even there.

I don't want to hide it anymore. I cant even "be bothered" to give false face anymore. This is a nasty disease! It horrible! Its hideous...Its just not fair!

I am loosing faith in research. I am loosing respect for the government to have the ability to help us. I am not loosing my ability to survive on a day to day basis but I can't do all the leg work.
The Evens - All These Governors

I have read another report today about stem cell research being blocked by California governors(never watching another Arni movie again!)! Its like they read the title of any research grant application and if it has anything like the words "stem cell" they auto veto! Maybe thats why I am loosing the fuel to fight.

I am just run down. Hiccups have returned. I have a cold! I can't be bothered!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:08 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:41 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Not to sound like a cliché, but hang in there! I know this illness sucks and there are times when it does feel and seem impossible. I have been thinking of you. I've missed you. Get a hold of me okay?! Remember our agreement?

    Take care of yourself and we will talk soon.

    Jaime
    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives