Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Sleep is being disturbed.
News roll:
* After Jens note yesterday for the :http://www.careplace.com I thought it would be a good place to include a mention today. I have linked direct to the ms page so you can see what they have so far...Yeah they need some input on ms but I can see what they are doing and I think they help alot of people. See what you think.
* Pregnancy hormone key to repairing nerve cell damage. I want to do more reading into this...Before my brain gets scared to much!!! Prolactin eh.
* Patient Advocates with Multiple Sclerosis Fund Clinical Trial of Promising Drug.

I woke up three times last night. 02:32,04:45 and 06:46. For no reason either!
I have a doctor coming for a home visit today so maybe he can suggest something to help me sleep.

Not doing anything today as I am really tired.
Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:04 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:21 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    having trouble sleeping ????

    come round to my house if you fancy proper slepp deprivation

     
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    It must be sympathy...

    Dave

     
  • At 1:03 am, Blogger annienmss said…

    Hi there - I wasn't sure how to email you so I thought I would leave this in a comment. Hope you don't mind!

    MS Awareness Week begins March 5, and with it the beginning of a whole new movement by and for people with MS.

    I am asking that you show your support for the MS movement by adding an html button to your blog and passing it on to others you think should also join the movement.

    You can choose your button by visiting www.nationalmssociety.org/buttons. All necessary code is provided there.

    People with MS understand something that others don’t – that moving isn’t always a guarantee. Help us to give that guarantee back and move us towards a world free of MS.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives