Monday, February 19, 2007
I am back and I am not alone.
This is going to be a long one so get yourself a drink and get comfortable....

OK here is the news:

1. 45 Billion in grants for Embryonic Stem Cell Research.click here!

2. Mitt Romney's Wife Opposes Embryonic Stem Cell Research Despite MS. I guess they didn't read a report I published about stem cells being available in embryotic fluid without harming babies eh!

So there is a "for" and "against". Heavily weighted in the positive I think and maybe some people should read my blog!

I had a great weekend with my family. Received some birthday presents(West Wing season 2 and a fantastic CD, Steve Tibbets!!!) and a birthday cake. Thank god they didn't have 31 candles! I met the newest member of my family(she is beautiful and I look forward to seeing her years in the future!). And Finally....We welcome back my internet mum to the blogspot.com website. Camile's page is here: MSadventures. Please drop in and say hello!

Tonight I have my girlfriend coming round for dinner...Thats Jen by the way as if you didn't know! I have some reading to do to catch up with you all but I will do it! I have to watch some DVD's and should be up and working soon.
Its great to be back.
Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:22 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave,
    you have such a way with words and you sure know how to make me smile!
    thanks to adding me back to your blogroll love
    mum

     
  • At 5:41 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Welcome back mum!

    Dave
    x

     
  • At 2:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    My name is Jenny and I am part of an online community called CarePlace, for people experiencing similar health related issues and their caregivers, including MS. We have recently added new MS related communities to the site.
    As your blog relates to what we are doing at CarePlace, I was wondering if you might be willing to check out our site and let me know if you think it might be helpful to the people who communicate through and with you. People can join multiple communities, share experiences, check out info on medical conditions and treatments and form their own groups within the site.
    We have gotten great feedback and as you know the more people in various communities the more outreach and support that happens. Our users have really liked it so far and we are adding new features all the time based on what everyone is telling us.
    It’s really important to us to get feedback from people like you about the site as we develop features – the site is www.careplace.com. You can add me as a friend (jend) and let me know what you think.
    Thanks in advance!
    Jenny (jend)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives