Tuesday, February 27, 2007
First single?
Listening to the Dead Kenedy's yesterday has awoken some thoughts of my childhood. Some bad and some great.

What was the first single I bought for myself?
Well...And I am so proud of this...Through the progression of I.T I can show you the video(and if you don't know who this is throw all your music out and slap yourself!!!):

I didn't buy a live version of this but thats the only one I could find. Pretty cool eh!
The shame of the next one will follow me to my grave.
What was the first album.(it was bought for me)
Howard Jones: I'd like to get to know you well
.
..
...Ok here you go!

I believe I asked for it! I am sure there will be a family member who will shout out for that if I don't say it first! Oh and I had the spikey hair too!

So what did you buy for that first single/album? Go on do tell!

Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:36 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    New Kids on the Block - Step by Step...hahaha!

     
  • At 10:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    And I go out with YOU!!! Geee!

    Haha!
    Dave

     
  • At 1:37 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    first single i got was signed,sealed,delivered (stevie wonder) from my sister. first one i bought was let it be/you know my name, by the beatles. boughtit from a friend (6th grade?)

     
  • At 9:57 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thats cool. you cant go wrong with stevie or the beatles(gets the english vote every time ofcourse!lol).
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives