Saturday, April 14, 2007
Full of rock!
Megadeth - Go to Hell


Today's video is not a reflection of my brothers visit by any means!lol! We watched some old DVD's this week. Bill and Ted's bogus journey is to blame for the video above and not to show any connection with speech between us both. I have had a great time. Lots to drink. To much pizza and happy times were had. I will have to go on a diet soon tho!

I now have every Metallica album and my CD collection has increased in size exponentially. I am spending to much cash on music and video's. Small time pleasure. The life of the consumer eh! I think I have to start saving for a rainy day or something. If I want to buy my own house one day....Hmmmm. Right I am starting a saving plan right now!(lets see how long this goes Dave)

Health wise...I am going ok. No problems I can't deal with. Same amount of disablement and tremors. Minor pain and I can type so no problems. Jen isn't coming tonight due to working too hard and a work colleague is not very well. With her colleague out of action Jen has more work. Oh well. I wish her friend the best of health.

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:34 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Sounds like you had a great time! Gotta love Bill & Ted. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives