Saturday, April 07, 2007
I made it!!!!
I got to my mam and dad's house! The train journey went without any hiccups. I have finally had two nights sleep. The type of sleep you can only get in the safety of your parents house. Two days without any interruptions from my neighbors. Two days of watching DVD's with my brother and an overwhelming sense of belonging.

I am proud of myself for the travel and can't wait to let loose in a family BBQ. Beer and happy times ahead...If only Jen was here eh.

Anyway time to party. Have a bit of this:
Focus- Hocus Pocus (live '73)


Yeah thats rock!!!lol!
Enjoy and have fun
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:51 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a vocal range. Such a falsetto. Such yodelling. Such memories!

    Also:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v7LzOeTkfM&N

     
  • At 5:39 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am so happy for you! I just knew everything would work out for you. :)

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives