Friday, April 27, 2007
It seems to be a week relaxing.
Today is warm in Manchester. I am no longer a hot weather person as I have reported here before but I needed to get out today. Just needed some fresh air. There is always the feeling of the walls closing in when you have your neighbor coming round to use your Internet. Its Maria's birthday today so I let her. She makes coffee or tea and I watch DVDs so I don't mind to much. She helps I suppose. Some days you need the help eh.

I got an email from my Internet mum(Camille) that explains a bit about family help... And child labor Haha! Care givers and helpers:


Thanks Mum your a star.
OK some days we need help in minor tasks and this is a great video...Maybe its being on my own that's the problem. I have no helper here and it brings scary thoughts about letting my family that close to me. I like being independent. I like having my own space. I like having someone make me coffee tho!

Hmm some thought is going to be needed on this before I move out of Manchester and into St Annes.

Anyway
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:01 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I completely understand how you feel. I, too am a very independent person and there is nothing that sucks more (okay, there are somethings, lol) then having to rely on someone else. I guess that is a lesson we all have to learn with this illness though...to allow others to help us. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives