Tuesday, April 17, 2007
OK here we go!
Fatboy slim -Right Here Right Now


The first of many cool dance tracks in my collection of CD madness! Great tune and a great video! Its on the left hand side of my CD shelving rack.

Clair had surgery today. Needed a wheel job!hehe! I buckled the right wheel a few weeks back. I think removing the wheels when I go in the car will have to stop. Either that or I have to go on a diet. Too many pizza's is playing its part. All I have to do is 5 sit ups and the weight is gone the following day...Don't hate me for that.

Jen is round tonight and I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug. Nothing much else to report for today. I have received some post. Couple of DVDs which I have been waiting for. Forest Gump, Die hard trilogy, Lethal Weapon collection, Saving private Ryan, Ghostbusters and the Alien Quadrilogy(Amazon had a sale!) to name a few. Well I figure I am going to be lying down for a while so why not watch some cool stuff eh!

Anyway enjoy the tune and take care of yourselves.
Dave

Ok here is another tune By Fat Boy Slim: Slash Dot Dash

I have that one too! Spot the Dead kenedies riff?
posted by personallog! @ 11:49 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:36 pm, Blogger Homer said…

    Hi Dave.
    I thought I' say a few things.
    Well I was at my parents house for Easter. I wanted to stay some more.
    Food, rest and show... That's what I've experienced there. You'll see what I mean when you visit my blog.
    I hope you are all well withe the surgery and everything.
    Homer

     
  • At 10:20 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Dude...Clair the wheelchair got a new set of wheels. No surgery honest!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives