Saturday, April 21, 2007
The weekend the weekend!
It really doesn't have the same kick when your not working. Well does it? Jen is coming today...So I think my weekend is buring brighter already!

I think Jamie is on the ms walk this weekend for her chapter so wish her luck if you can.

Right music from my collection.
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush


Strange thing is....I remember all the words to that song. Yeah I was singing at the top of my lungs when I found it!hehe!

Have a good weekend
Dave

P.S I have to show you this if your over 15 at least wow!: Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria


Thats an army thats already won! Its the weekend!!!!!!!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 7:26 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Nice video! lol My son reads this from time to time.

    Gotta love STP! Great choice for music today. The MS Walk was actually last Saturday and it went well. I just have not updated yet as I have been recovering from chemo. Thanks for all of your support and the mention though! :)

    Have a great weekend with Jen (I'm with you about how it just is not the same when you aren't working anymore). Take care. Love ya!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives