Monday, April 30, 2007
Misery guts.
You are going to have to look after me. When ever I get on to Orbital it brings back memories of dancing until the early hours in a darkened club loving the bass line. I miss my legs. I miss an arrogant Dave. A whore to the dance with no rhythm. I loved it and miss it dearly. Getting old sucks big hairy balls. The thing with this dam disease is you feel older than your years. I still have the mind of a youngster...No that's not quite right....I think age is being thrust upon me before my time. Some days I feel as if someone else is having it away with my life. Some days I can't move. Some days I want a better life and I wish for better days. Mostly I just except my bodies limitations...

Its like having a US spell checker on here when your from the UK. You know something is spelt wrong. You know the correct English grammar but there is an American in control loaded with a nuclear arsenal of abbreviation's. (I love my american friends and my own grammar is not 'spot on'. My spelling is terrible but I am trying to show somthing here!) I have basic control of my body but there is always....Something there saying "NO". I feel like I am aging faster than I should. I have excepted that I am going to die. We all do. Its all a matter of how and when and what for. Maybe its a case of "I dont feel like I am really here!". Now thats a bit scary isnt it?

Are we here?
Orbital - are we here?



I Was Here
Here I Was
Was I Here
Yes I Was.

From the mouths of babes eh.
I do like Americans honest. You just scare me a bit.
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:04 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing that Dave... I don't think your alone in feeling older than we are. I feel the same some days.

     
  • At 3:27 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I think you did a great job of describing what it is like....not completely having control...feeling like you have aged. We all feel that way from time to time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives