Saturday, April 28, 2007
A weekend alone....
The weekend isn't over yet, so anything could happen eh!

I have a few DVDs to catch up on and its a Frasier weekend on Paramount so the entertainment is covered. I guess I am just missing my girlfriend. Being alone is fine by me for now....As long as it is only the weekend!hehe! I have a few things to do. I think music and maybe play my guitar on Sunday. West wing seasons 6 and 7 are just waiting for me.

Hope you have a good weekend planed. I am having fun with my thoughts honest.
Stay well
Dave

Oh yeah...Music. Here is my all time favorite band. I have everything they have ever done. Two guys are fantastic. Well you check them out.
Orbital - The Box

Still love them. I can't do just one.
orbital - one perfect sunrise live

One of there best tunes for a chill out weekend like this is the next one.
ORBITAL - HALCYON AND ON AND ON

I told you the weekend is never a loss with a tune like that!
posted by personallog! @ 10:39 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives