Monday, June 04, 2007
Living to die, dieing to live!

Received the new Biffy Clyro album this morning(Puzzle). I will review it once I have listened to it. I can't turn off the Cinematic Orchestra yet for some reason. I just know its going to be used in an American soap opera somewhere. CSI or something like that. Its a beautiful album. Jazzy and uplifting so I know someone will pick it up.

Its really warm outside at the moment and its starting to effect me. It may have something to do with the recent relapse I just don't know. It gets warm and I hurt I know that for sure! I have been planning to travel this weekend on my own and try out my mp3 player en route but if its too warm I might cancel. Either that or load up on pain killers and risk it.

Jen is back tonight and I can't wait to see her. There is even talk of her moving in with me as she spends so much time here.(If so then I have to alert the benefits first!) She is going to try a week with me first just to make sure she wants too. I don't blame her.Haha! Oh she has a blog now and I will link to it soon. I want her to spend a week on it first before I do!haha! I also have two more blogs to link up here from my family that have pictures of my family. The new editions to my family tree and the very proud parents want to show the kiddies off! I want to ask permissions first.

Anyway...
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:52 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:20 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Make sure to allocate a dresser drawer to her! Or even a whole dresser!

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I have learnt that women rule the earth so I am only renting her dresser anyway. She has full control of dresser if she comes. But Woe betide any woman who enters my CD rack! That space is mine! :)

    Dave

     
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger Zsauriel said…

    I've done a week before you plank!You know I'll just slap you about a bit if you annoy me...haha! Love ya! xxxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives