Thursday, July 05, 2007
Radar Key!
Disabled toilets in the UK all have a lock on the frount door. If its within a bar or public place you may have to ask someone inside for access. If you have your own key, like me, you can get access straight away without having to ask. Its never nice for someone to know your..errr...movements.

Anyway if you would like to have your own key you can buy one here. click this link to www.youreable.co.uk.

Quite handy if you get out the house and you need to go!

Just thought you would like to know. I am missing Jen massively. A week apart is to much for me. It gives me too much time to think and that's dangerous for me.

I am watching to much TV. I need to read more books. May just some blues.
bessie smith - st. louis blues


Thats better!
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives