Friday, June 15, 2007
Daming forethought?
I seem to dam myself with advertisement of forethought. So I am not going to say anything more of yesterdays update till I have been and enjoyed it. I have mild pain today and I am sure its the thought of enjoying myself that did it. Jen is coming tomorrow and I can't wait.

I have an idea of what to do to increase my chances of well being in future but I think I have to go through it to try it. Long term well being....Hmmm I wounder?

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives