Saturday, June 16, 2007
Having a head day.
Woke up this morning with a Biffy Clyro tune in my head. I was happy. I am happy. Went to the shop and bought the usual things I get, food, drink and the usual sausage roll. It seemed to be a normal Saturday. It was on my return journey that something happened. I was waiting for the bus outside the mall, there are a number of bus stops there and a bus pulled up. People got off the bus. There was one guy, he was older than me, leather jacket and long hair. He took one look at me and raised his eye brows and nodded as if to say hello. I did the same to reciprocate and acknowledge his greeting. This got me thinking. He looked older than me and I am worried about how old I look.

I know I am still acting as a kid. Not exactly as a child but I got the first ever thought to...."Am I getting a bit to old to act as I do?" The wheelchair just emphasizes the fact that I am. Why do we all try to be like that? Trying to relive our youth like we missed something the first time! It doesn't look good to see someone not acting their age but we still do it. Is it just because we don't like the fact that we are closer to death than we were?

One of life's questions eh! I think I am just going to enjoy life for everything it has to offer. No matter how old I look doing it. You know...The denial route! huff!

Anyway here is the track which I woke up singing....It fits this update perfectly!
Biffy Clyro - Only one word comes to mind

I don't know which is worse, having ms or aging disgracefully. I think I am doing both perfectly!

Oh Biffy Clyro's new album review...What have you done guys jumping on the American rock band wagon!!!! Your first album was so much better. Its good but you had it so much better when you were an individual band. I hope you make loads of money from it and come back with the original stuff like the track above. I havent woken up singing any tracks from this new album yet though. Just one fans thought.

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:03 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:36 am, Blogger Synchronicity said…

    I just love the way you write. You have such a marvelous attitude. Yes...this is an excellent question of why do we look back forlornly as though we have missed something? Right now is pretty good too and what's more...all we have.

    Thanks for coming by to visit me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives