Friday, August 03, 2007
Pain Vs pain
Woke up this morning with the after effects of muscle pulling in my back. It feels like a recovering sprain this morning. I feel comfortable but numb(sorry!)

Pink Floyd The Wall - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb


I had to get it in some how! After the last Pink Floyd I felt I had to another. Dam my eclectic soul. I still haven't fixed my guitar yet. Not had the time too. I think its going to be after the move. So many things to do which I am putting off.

Had a strange feeling over the last few days. Two days ago I burnt myself with a hot(sort of had to be eh!) tray I took out of the oven. It has left two burns on my left arm. The reason I bring it up is... It hurts less than my back does. Weird eh. I haven't been able to describe ms pain before. It hurts more than a burn? Is that right? How many levels of pain is there and where does my ms pain fall on that scale?

OK I am scaring myself. Maybe getting a tattoo will be easy and virtually pain free in comparison..


Pain verses pain eh!
Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:28 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:31 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Gadzooks! You are worse than me with the wood burning stove!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives