Thursday, July 26, 2007
Maybe time to get my hair cutt!
KULA SHAKER-"HEY DUDE"


For the 3rd time in the past six months I have been mistaken for young lady. The look that I gave the young lady this morning told her that I am a man. If I hadn't shaved this morning she would have known staight away. I know Jen doesn't like facial hair on me but I have never grown a beard before and I am tempted now. I know I have a deep voice and I think that will do for now. Dont treat me like a woman when I am a man!hehe. At least they didn't think I was an old woman!

Still resting up so I will update later.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:23 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Time for a manly haircut? ;D

     
  • At 10:35 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    we thought the mullet was a sign of your masculinity.....hey ho!

     
  • At 5:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, dont feel so bad i was getting gas in my truck and the attendant didnt look and said: can i help you sir? I SAID MAM! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives