Monday, August 06, 2007
Restful period....
It seems like I have nothing to report. My pain is monitored. Its getting warmer and the rain seems to have stopped for now. Sun is out and shining like it has a purpose. Too warm for my liking but dry so can't complain.

My cool neighbor from my old flat came down a couple of weeks ago and requested to borrow a pain killer as he had a monster head ache. I gave him a warning before giving him a Co-Dydramol and advised him to seek medical advice from his GP if the sinus pain persisted. I attempted to scare him by saying "Don't drink with these" the are 500mg after all. I also told him that the "Co" is for cocaine so dont do more than two at any time. I built it up so he would not ask again. I built it up further by saying "split one tablet in two and take one half just in case." I am not a doctor after all. He reported back the following day saying his migraine was clear in 30 mins and no medication he had ever taken before had done that from his GP. If he ever knew the truth about what I gave him he would not be very happy about it. The placebo effect of caffeine tables eh! Sort of back fired on me when told other neighbors I had a drug addiction which caused ms in the first place!

What you get for helping people eh! Dave the druggie! tut.
Jimi Hendrix RARE 67-03-07 Belgium - Hey Joe Tienerklanken


Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:02 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I have been reading your blog for a couple weeks now. Fellow MSer, have had it for 9 years. Does the rain effect you in any way? Makes me feel weaker and more fatigued.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives