Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ok time to spill the details
We are engaged!yey! We have chosen to have a long engagement. About two years...About. We have alot to do over the next few months so wedding plans will be on hold until we get re-nested further north. Very very happy! Happy daze!

I just want to keep her happy every day. The happier Jen is, the happier I am. My thoughts turn to my health and my well being when she isn't here. Especially when I wake up with a back pain. It feels internal. Not my backbone more like my kidneys or liver. No I haven't been drinking, it's not hangover. It hurts. It feels like I have strained a muscle. It could be the fact that we are eating healthier and my body can't deal with it. Its used to pizza and junk food so maybe thats it!

Today is going be a day of lying down and watching TV. No outings planned today. That being the case.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:09 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives