Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I am not disheartened by it just work around it.
Falling From Grace - Lucrecia Crescent


Great tune. Not sure about the game but it looks good.

I am having a lot of trouble with my right hand. Difficult to write a birthday card when you hand is vibrating. I have started using my left hand for mouse control. I am getting quite good. Can't play computer games yet but I can work around any issues on a standard web page. I would class it as left handed rather than ambidextrous(you need two hands for that Dave!!!). I am not disheartened by it just work around it. Isn't that what we have to do every day?

I have an old friend coming round this week and I can't wait to see him. I haven't seen Will for ages. I think its going to be a couple of drinks with an old mate. He isn't that old!lol.

Saw 4 is out October this year. Hmmmm.

Hope you enjoy the tune.
Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:36 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives