Friday, January 04, 2008
Errr...Sorry it's late but happy new year!
Everything is 4 days late since Xmas. I blame the Cafe Del mar back catalogue and world of Warcraft....OK its my fault.

It's been really good for me to get back to enjoying my time surfing the net and playing games. I have a 3 day beard and an ever growing bum print on my PC chair and I don't care. This retirement thing rocks. No worries....Really!

Well there is one thing.... Jen Say's I snore. I never used too. I think its a sign that I am now relaxed and comfortable. I am sure its not Warcaft. Maybe we need a new bed. Joy. More money. Oh well.

My legs are abapting to the extra work and I am finding the excercise enjoyable. It's a pain not having everything very close but I am getting used to that too. I like this year so far. New years resolutions... I have not made any. Don't promise yourself any thing. That's it. I think I am happy with that.

Well I am back! Hope you had a good holiday season and Santa brought everything you wanted.... And no cure yet so I guess we have to get on with it eh!

Radiohead Videotape - In Rainbows - Live from the basement

I can't wait for the album. Next one on my shopping list.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:24 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    4 days in the past isn't so bad ... not many surprises though.

     
  • At 5:30 am, Blogger Diane J Standiford said…

    And I had high hopes about that cure...

     
  • At 8:42 pm, Blogger Natalie Ford said…

    You know that you can only buy In Rainbows online, right?

    Also, what server do you play WoW on? I have a 77 and a 76 on Dragonblight (UK) but would be happy to create a new toon on another server and come meet you!

     
  • At 12:04 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I told you WOW is addicting! I don't play as much as I wish I could because before you know it the time has gone by and nothing else gets done! lol

    Glad to hear the new year is treating you well.

    Take care,
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives