Sunday, December 23, 2007
Merry Christmas everyone.
This is a hard Christmas so far. The background stresses are full force at the moment. My health is showing its ugly face and its taking all my strength to hide it. I thought once we were here it would be "plain sailing" but we have taken on a big, big change. Jen has taken on a big issue with me. The extra movement/excesses is proving to be difficult. Jen has seen me at my worst. The wet, naked Dave out of a bath should have been enough to set her stress levels through the roof but Jen dealt with it. She has some under lining anger issues but she hasn't killed me yet(he says smiling). We have some family events over the next few days and I even have a pub visit planned with some old friends so I maybe away for a while. I just thought I would wish you all a happy and pain free Christmas.

Have fun and stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:31 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:59 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Merry Christmas Dave to you and your family! I hope that you are feeling better and can relax and enjoy the day. I have missed you so much. Take care of yourself.

    Love ya,
    Jaime

     
  • At 4:22 am, Blogger Lisa Emrich said…

    Hi,

    I've decided to start a Blog Carnival specifically for those with MS or those who discuss MS. You are invited to participate. Information is available at http://brassandivory.blogspot.com/2007/12/announcing-new-carnival-of-ms-bloggers.html

    thanks,
    Lisa

     
  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year Dave. :D

     
  • At 1:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holiday time is difficult for anyone, and stress just makes ms worse. glad you survived!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives