Sunday, February 13, 2005
and the downside starts again!
hello all sorry for not doing an update for a week but I will give you a run down...
monday - in work tired and pissed of at getting tired and walking like a drunk
tuesdsay- in work and getting pissed off at legs hurting while sat down
Wednesday took day off after next door neighbors split up and took till half 2 in the moring to find they are both cheeting on each other- man sent packing. there child up till 5:30am crying asking for daddy. Woke up this morning compleatly knackered phoned in sick.
thursday -in work no problems apart from legs hurting getting pissed off.....bla bla BLA!
friday- went into work requested to be sent home as legs hurting. Got home shouted at g/f.(I know its not her fault but I was very angry)

dont want to tell about weekend but I did have a friend set up a blog from new jersey...
her blog is here.

she is a star please have a look and leave her some encouragment. She has sent mails to me in the past and she is very funny. Wicked sence of humor.

thats for today!
posted by personallog! @ 11:12 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives