Thursday, February 03, 2005
happy birthday to me yesterday 29 and loving it!
birthday morning started at 13:00 going for a curry for brekfast.....wow what a start! Then went to see the fockers at the cinema.....wow!

Then then surprize!

G/f took me to the pub.....I hadnt been for about 6 months (ms thing)... Then I asked Sinead "where we going to sit?" she points towards the only available seat in the place! I spot the chair then realise I know about 6 people at the same table! 6 turns to 9 people who are singing happy birthday to me!

What a night....what a day...what an embarisment when they had to open the disabled toilet! It was down stairs! the main toilets were upstairs!

Apart from that a great day! I left at closing time too! drunk as a skunk but happy as larry! I love you Sinead but you are in so much trouble come your birthday!



I when out too the pub........................ wow!
posted by personallog! @ 11:23 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives