Friday, May 06, 2005
Life gets hard from time to time....
Hello all, I have spent the last week with my family arranging different things for a new flat on my own!
My family think I am mad for still living in Manchester but are happy with my discussion for independance!

Havent spoken to Sinead all week. I feel like there is somthing missing! I can do this on my own but have to deal with it in a different way! Its a hard life and it can only get better! The going out drinking thing to meet new women should be a laugh! Good luck Sinead I wish you well in every thing you choose to do and thankyou for raising money for charity!

Now to concentrate on myself!

Hope everyone is ok!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:50 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    forgot to mention...got three books in the mail this morning: Creating a web page with html
    java script for dummies
    html 4 dummies

    got the books just need to read them now before you see some changes to the blog ect,ect!
    roll on the degree!

     
  • At 10:24 am, Blogger localhost said…

    should have had a chat with me before buying books mate! the 'dummies' stuff is ok for learning but are rubbish references. you might want to get dynamic html by danny goodman, O'Reilly Press (check amazon.co.uk) as an good reference guide. o'reilly books are great reference books.
    pure html jobs are few and far between coz most sites need some sort of 'intelligence' in the form of a programming language. if you are going for web site design, you need a good graphics package and possibly macromedia flash or similar. if you are just thinking of web work, you are going to have to learn a technology as well. something like asp (which means learning javascript or vbscript too) or .net (this can include asp.net or c#)
    on top of that, it's a pretty good idea to learn about http servers (like internet information server that comes with windows xp pro) or a open source free one like apache. i'll put some links on my blog for you to have a look at.
    lh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives