Saturday, May 14, 2005
Head fuzziness rocks!
Well its the weekend and I have one week to go until I move....Err scared!
I have already sorted out a phone line and the first billing...1 down and several to go. I have asked the phone company to send the disks for BB and I am looking forward to the move. Family are coming down in force and they are helping me move. Got to sort a couple of basic thing out. I have a washing machine and a coffee machine too...Still loads to sort but the worry of being on my own is worrying.

There is 1 thing what happens when the relapse comes and I cant move for 4 days? Ok I can speak to people on the phone but everyone is going to be at least 45 mins away! Is this a good idea or not?
Yeah damb right it is! Not worrying about relationship crap is going free up so much mental power you wont believe it! No more tears! No more worrying about....Shit I am going to be lonely! No more snoring tho! (sorry Sinead but sleep for me is important and if you want to complain just leave a note, It would be nice to see you leaving a note now that you are an individual)

Oh and the fuzzyness... right I have found that after walking to the shops and getting food shopping (its not far!) my head gets a bit ....fuzzy! I know its being tired but there is a slight head ache. Its frontal lobe, maybe its the sunshine or something. Or a hangover or something!

hope everyone is ok. take care!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:21 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:39 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    I just read on Jessica's blog (http://harrys-oddments.blogspot.com/) that grabbing the tissue between your thumb and forefinger with the thumb and forefinger of your other hand will help with headaches. I cannot vouch for it, but it might work for you. Don't know about the fuzziness tho.

     
  • At 3:40 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    sorry, wrong link. Jessica is here- http://thismonstersucks.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 5:23 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I have also heard of this pinching the palm thing.... It doesnt work for me, but I also hear you have to pinch a nerve cluster to get the relieve effect.....hmm me nerves are not being my best friend on the best of days! Wait a sec isnt that ms in a nut shell? Thanks for the imput stephen, your blogs is a bit strange...budda or god isnt my friend at the moment...thats my issue tho not anyone else's!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives