Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I am back and ready to kick some ass!
Broadband rocks! sick of dialup!

Anyway back to buisness! I am ready to deal with ms for the face value....no confusion! I am going to start this a fresh!

Dave:6th 3"
wieght:13 stone
Pains(currently): Right leg lower calf right hand side fleels like fire/burning, right thigh:same sensation. Left foot:Numb but stronger than right,fingers:numb and lost corodination in right hand (spot the mistake time!) left hand better, Upper body: feels like I am wearing a bra of pain...well not pain exactly more like irratation, lower body:got controll of bowls by eating more fruit and cod liver oil tablets! Back pain! lower, Mri scan at diagnosis showed infection there in spine!
Mental condition:understandable by own account! Feel like an older man with plently of knowledge but unsure of how to use it!
Romantic attachments:......tba!

Eyes:blueish green

On to the diary bit....spent past 2 weeks in mental angwish, smoked too much, drank too much and generally had a good time! I am now fully set up in my house..my house! wow, I have been trying to get this for the past 2 years! About the same time....she logged on to love@lycos.co .uk. Yes ....she has been looking for a love partner. I wondered where all the paranoia was coming from! Working away from home gives you plenty of access to date others!I hope you read this and dont take this to your next failed relationship! Trust goes both ways and if you LIE you will only create hatred with other people....just look at my familys impression of you! They could tell too! They didnt say anything to me as they could see I LOVED YOU! Hope life gets better for both of us! Good luck on the raising money for charity! It just turns the knife for me that its for ms and your walking it!!!!

Now its me....just me and ms! prepair for a kicking ms!

Hope everyone is better than me! Hatred is the worst feeling in the world!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:14 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:18 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Sorry to hear about your love-life melt-down. Kinda sucks, eh?

     
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers for the comment mate, This might seem harsh to sinead, she has put up with a lot of shit from me and this update is a brash responce to being on my own....she is not that bad really! I have found some old photo's of when we were happy and we both look really good for each other, Happy smiling and in love...it just that some thing arnt supposed to be!(I will send you the cyprus photosto prove it sinead!)
    just feeling low about you, at least you got out of this with your legs!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives