Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I am in but not fully...
on dial up at the mo and missing the broadband. got activation date as the second of june. Sorted out all bills.
Water, Gas,Electric, and all taxes!
thats it, on my own.....got hospital visit on the 8th. Going to parents for the weekend to drink more beer so looking forward to that! Started growing a beard(goatee!) as it is easier to maintain. Did the 1st shopping trip....got pizza milk pop ciggs and pain in legs is driving me nuts! Had to get taxi back as I couldnt walk it! getting over Sinead pretty fast but I still want to know if she is ok.....last thing I rember her saying to me was "I am going to a festival" nothing like rubbing it in mate! Mind you as lh suggested there are other women out there, I might have to shave off the beard first! I will update as soon as Iget BB.
Take care of each other and any suggestions for meeting new lover...
dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:05 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:31 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Dont u DARE shave off the god-damned beard. It makes u look distinguished. Also who cares about Sinead...I think you leaving her is the best thing u have ever done. She was a limpet-just my personal opinion but hey its the correct one. Womens intuition and all that. Someone new will come along when u least expect it and they will be pure of soul...

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    dude! calm it no bad vibes here! I know you two didnt get on but there was no blood shed over this and I prefer it that way! I know your opinion and others is:"that she left a partner while he needed help!" but we wernt married or enything! sickness and helth bit does not applie!.....but you might be a little right!

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    shaved off the beard bit as it is blond with ginger bits in it! left the tache and a little square under my bottom lip like frank zappa! Lets see the effectiveness when I return to work!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives