Thursday, May 19, 2005
....this is where it gets really hard
I have spent this week on my own! I have done 1 and 1/2 days at work and my internet will be down untill they can set up bb in the new flat!
I have got a few questions on my mind, these are a lot more aparent since I have been off work by myself and not speaking to anyone as sinead is away with with work!
Its mostly what if's.. I am not going to list them here as too tired and need to get some sleep! I am going to watch the last starwars tomorrow and my last oppertunity to speak to sinead will be tonight. Will I ever fine the right woman? Do I want to find a new women? No is the answer to both questions! I will report in , in a week or so when internet is up and working take care of yourselves.

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 5:17 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    internet in 2 weeks! so see you then!
    Dave

     
  • At 8:57 am, Blogger localhost said…

    answers to your questions :
    do i want to find a new woman?
    yes. the alternative is a man or some animal which has to be far worse

    will i ever find the right woman?
    who knows. plenty of them about, they make up over half of the population so keep trying. maybe you'll strike lucky next time!
    lh

     
  • At 3:04 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    You can tell your my brother! Yes I want a different woman, different type, different size and one thats going to look after me and not be so concered about creating a life on her own and want to concentrate on working together for each other! Sinead has her own issues to deal with...but I guess if she was not looking for love into the last 6 months/year of out relationship maybe we could have made it somwhere!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives