Thursday, August 25, 2005
break on through to other side!

The doors saved my life! I never thought I'd say that out loud before! Another day for pain! Rang into work and got no reply on the phone! Well it was before 9, never mind that it is a 24 hour call centre! Feel really bad, legs killing me! Run out of ciggys and next delivery in 5 hours! I put the best of the Doors on! Cleaned the flat and took the rubbish out and then it got to the track above! Break on through pain
for a minute! Isnt that a bitch!

Then "light my fire" and I set about my ash tray! I havent done this since collage! Got all the butts and hand rolled the most doggy ciggy from the butts! Lit it and nearly cryed! errrggg! By the time "Spanish Caravan" came on I was ready to go out in the rain and make the jorney to the shops to buy some real ciggeretts! Break through the pain barrier to the shops I think for me! "Strange Days!"!

Its only 5 hours without a cig, Chemical addiction is so bad....do I want to quit? Errr no! "when the musics over turn of the lights!" and not before! Roll another and take it Dave! I could ring sinead...err no! I could knock on next door and ask to buy one from them....err no! Do I know anyone who's not at work...err no!

Time for the blues! road houses blues! Bite the bullet....just roll another one, smoke it! Then die of shame! You scumbag Dave! There all my butts in the try! Doesnt make me feel any better tho! Right next time I get a delivery from the shops I am going to get some more than my usual order! Or maybe get some gum to quit yeah! this battle is going to go on for years! Its easier than fighting ms tho aint it? Just got to wait it out!

Arrrgggg!!!!!!"Break on through to the other side"
Personal battles are the worst!

Hope your all dealing with your personal battle better than me!
Dave

"The End!"lol
posted by personallog! @ 8:14 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:07 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Into this house we’re born
    Into this world we’re thrown
    Like a dog without a bone
    An actor out on loan
    Riders on the storm

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Oof ... tobacco fiend! Of course, if you stop smoking you'll have to find a new addiction to replace it.

     
  • At 7:57 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    welcom almodiva! I hope your talking about there weed my friend! It helps me and I am not scared to say so!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives