Monday, September 12, 2005
hmm may be not....ha!
Just got back after half day at work! Why do I do it? I have the need to live some sort of life but my body decides the score!

At least I got to see Em, great hair colour babe!, we sorted out address and stuff! getting the food order tonight too! I am looking forward to it! Not expecting anything but friendship there and a good feed! Maybe getting more art work from her too! Two women and getting the flat decorated lol!

Got to find a woman who can keep up with me! Asked vix for some hints and tips but not keeping my hopes up! I think I really need to get over Sinead first tho! Need to repair first I think! Any ladies out there want to help me?haha!

Well got chess date tonight with Em so that may cheer me up! If you would like to challenge me do get in touch!(I like a beating!) Might not be able to dance all night but can play!

I think on the woman frount I just want naked pic's to my email address lol!
Thanks for taking the time out to read this!

Oh music: Wall of sound essentails

Have a good 'n'
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:02 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:47 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Nekkid pics? Ummm, naw. Good to hear that your work-ability is picking back up!

     
  • At 6:51 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    dont play with a desperate man amanda...yeah I want to see them!lol! Bless your cotton socks! cheers for making me smile! Your a star! and yeah send them...haha! Thanks for the vote of confidence mdmhvonpa!

    Dave

     
  • At 8:14 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    I was only joking my friend! I am sure you must have read here that I dont chase married women! Thanks for the laugh tho! hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives