Sunday, September 11, 2005
I am ready for work!!!!!!!!!
This weekend has seen a few changes in me! For the better I hope!

Strange thing happened! My mate Jools came down to stay at mine on friday. He then said it was his sisters birthday and he wanted to ask his sister down to mine with a couple of her friends so they could go out in Manchester! Now normally I would say yes straight away but I said no! I was a bit stoned and paranoid and didnt want to be shown off in a bad light.............I know! Not me! What do I care what people think of me! I think it was the 4 people that I didnt know coming into my house! Or it could have been the fact that they would be taking Coke and going out! No dont want to get involved with that!

Feel confident that I made the right choice! Why should I supply a drop off point for people going out clubbing! No, not letting people use me!

Got Emma coming on tuesday and I am so looking forward to it! We have been talking alot on MSN Messenger and playing chess! The more I hear about her the better I feel about her! We seem to have loads in common! We have both been dropped by someone we love because of are disabilities! Strange! I cant stop listening to Damien Rice and others! The blowers daughter, is on repeate at the moment.(feels like a Dawsons creek theme!)

Think I a falling in love with me! I like me! Is that strange? Anyway I hope your all good!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:38 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:14 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    good choice mate.....you are no way a stop off point for a hardcore drug chav night...ure instinct paid off there. Bad luck re the coke(thats cola) sweets u were after tho ..we brought fuck all back for anyone due to french shops closing at 12 o'clock and not re opening intil 3pm. Just been round to chez Wozza for some wine and basic chat-photo-scran. Its all good and I hope ure doin just fine

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives