Tuesday, November 29, 2005
For Jen....
I wish I could be the man that would help you make the desision! The music request is by Jen...
***Goo Goo Dolls:Iris***

OOOHHH I forgot to show you this it shows Nizlopi video for JCB! I started listening to this the first time I started talking to Jen online!
Hope you like guys! Being in love is starting to suck! The music is starting to make me feel even more!

Hope you like!
Dave

Holiday quotes:
17. NEDS(Non Educated Delinquent)
18. A THREE Story Boooooob!!!!!
19. I look like sh*t!
20. That fire extinguisher is giving me the horn!
21. I have 20 scotish pounds(please do bare in mind its still legal tender..and we were in scotland too!)
posted by personallog! @ 3:52 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hun havent been on for a while, in the house now and online today hurray! just to let you know I have collected some cash for the jump from my friends and will send it up to mam for yo, it's not much but every penny counts hey? also just to make you a wee bit jealous, went to the children in need concert at Brize Norton and was right at the front when Jamie Cullum was playing! Fab! They were doing a bit of improv before it went live on TV which I really enjoyed - I think most of the crowd went to see Girls Aloud, sadly. Looking forward to Christmas yet?! Loads of love sis xx

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    mate - thanks :-)

     
  • At 9:03 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers for the exta info Amanda....if I get the nerve I will show you guys! Thing is I dont want to swear by mistake! I cant do the bloopers version can I???hehe

    And sis you lucky lucky bitch! I would loved to have seen that! See you at christmas!(that means I have to get you something dosnt it, dang girl!)

    Love and hugs
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives