Thursday, February 16, 2006
As I predicted!
Fell down in the street! I hate it when I am right!

Ok todays news! I went to work and got the pain relief sort at the right time and everything went fine(finished at 4!yey)! I was laughing and joking with the customers....and guess what! My friend team have raised £480 for the ms trust and they want it to go in my name! Like wow! they are even going to get work to do the pound for pound thing! OMG!!!

That wasnt the best thing tho! I had a long talk with my mate Michelle(the roja woman!) and she has seen another program on this morning where someone had done the stem cell therapy and she was buzzing about it! I told how much it costs and that I would probly get more benifit from not smoking....and she said something that made my heart melt!

"Ok dave we start the fund raising for you, It will take some time but we will do it. That time it takes us to raise money you can stop smoking and have a good look at the benifits from that. Once you have done that. If its great and you dont need are help we donate the money to the ms society. If it doesnt work we send you to rotterdam!"

How cool is that! One way or another I get money toward the most important charity for 2 million people. We will get a cure 1 day I swear it! If the therapy works I will do anything I can to raise awareness and get a government to back research!

I love my job....my god I never thought I would say that! I have the jump on saturday weather permitting! I rock! hehe!

Hope you are all well(we will be in my life time honest!)
Dave

*****ARRRGGGG! Jump canceled again due to water logged pitch! Rebook date 13th of May as thats after the April showers! Raise more money time!!!!****
Will I ever be with you?
posted by personallog! @ 4:53 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, can that fund-raising effort be set up so your overseas friends can contribute??? I admire what you're doing with the jump and all, but that's for everyone with MS (I think?) and I would gladly part with some american dollars for your specific needs...don't ask me to mail it to you directly, though, you might spend it on ciggies or beer!!! (hahaha)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives