Saturday, February 11, 2006
Something god like is telling me I have a bad diet!
Just recieved my shopping tonight and there was a bit of a shock!
I opened the first bag after the delivery guy had left and found a butternut squash! I know how to cook one but I didnt order it at all! Opend the next bag and found enough red meat to kill a small child!

!st thing I did was to contact the shop! They said and I quote
"There has been a few mistakes tonight and we are so sorry. As its late will you keep the food till the morning?"
"you want me to store all this food till tomorrow? Well are you going to correct my order and not charge me for any loss of frozen products?" was my reply
"Oh....well I will tell you what I will do....are you happy to recieve that order as yours for no extra charge?"

I look into the bags and see that this order was made for a family of 6 people. After looking further into the bags I find 3 bottles of chablis..choclate cakes and load of bath and toiletries, strawberries,cream, curry paste, 6 limes, Avacardo's,crisps, rice , Lamb, chicken and beef, dish washer powder(I havent got one!) fancy cakes, girly shower gel....obviouse that it was for two fat lesbians!

"And your not going to charge me anymore money?"
"if thats ok with you sir!"
"oh go on then!"

My fridge is packed with salad stuff and vegtables, my freezer is full of meat! There is a crate of lager too and my diet is seriosly changed for the better! Ok I miss out on my cookies I ordered but I have loads of food! If I can only work out what I am going to do with 6 avocardo's! Any idea's? If anyone has a recipy for butternut squash it will be greatly excepted!

The question of karma has been running through my mind. Am I going to have something bad happen or is the higher being paying me back for the whole ms thing? I guess we will see! Watch this space! No lee or Emma(no phone call to cancle either!) tonight so maybe thats the down side! I just hope Jen likes chablis,strawberries and cream!!hehe!

Oh well stange days eh!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:12 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:41 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    1 tbsp olive oil
    ½ leek, chopped
    150g/5¼oz butternut squash
    200ml/7¼fl oz chicken or vegetable stock
    50ml/1¾fl oz double cream


    this is a cracking soop mate - chunky bread and butter - yummy

     
  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers for that Amanda! Yes please! send it send it send it! err please!xxxxx

    I think its mexican but dont quote me on that!hehe
    Dave

     
  • At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guacamole is yummy! i personally slice avacodoes and eat 'em whole (after peeling and pitting, of course)...

    also (if you're not up for pocketpunk's cracking soop(WTF is that?)), butternut squash is fine just baked in the oven, covered and with a little bit of water in the pan...you can soften 'em up in the microwave (again with water) for 10 minutes or so to reduce baking time...load 'em up with butter and maybe some brown sugar and you will have a feast!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives