Thursday, February 16, 2006
Its 2:30 in the morning and I cant get no sleep!
The thing I was worried about yesterday(the feeling that Sinead is cheating on me) wasn't that I though Jen would do it too me! Its just when I feel 'that' feeling I know something is going to go wrong! I better explain what I am afraid of before something goes horribly wrong!

I have a serious fear of falling in the street and there being no one there to help me get up. Maybe even worse that there is someone there to laugh at me. As I am returning to work in a few hours the likelihood that this is going to happen is getting closer! As I had the fear indicator 'I am going to fall'! I know it sounds crazy but that feeling has never let me down in the past unfortunately. Maybe its a 6th sence or something but the fear is keeping me awake and making the possibility more likley!

I felt the need to write this as Jen has deleated every update from are babbeh and closed her account at Lycos! I think I have got some explaning to do and groveling too! I love you princess please dont be hurt or cross at me.

I will update when I finish work later today....I bet I fall! I also feel I will be on my own too(either in the street or in my personal life if I dont get her back!) I hate this disease and what it has done to my life! I cant even listen to music at this time of night because of the nieghbors! I can hear them snoring! Bastards!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:32 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, i hope you were able to get some rest and were able to get to work OK...please try not to let your fears get out of hand...they can turn into self-fulfilling prophecies...someone (even just one person) will always be there to help you when you fall...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives