Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Something is wrong...
I woke up this morning with a feeling of dread....Something isn't right... The happy Dave has left the building and I don't know why. I feel the need to check up on everyone to make sure they are ok but I think its closer to home were the problem resides!

Paranoia should be tackled every time by intelligence....Find the problem and sort it out...But I dont know where to start! Is this a symtom? Mental illness maybe! I should be the happiest bloke alive with the woman I am with but....I am getting a feeling and I am not wrong when I get this feeling! The last time I had this feeling I was with Sinead....I brushed it under the carpet and a year later she didnt want to be with me! I got dumped! I hope this 'feeling!' doesnt stop the relationship I have with Jen! Its hard to explaine but I have a feeling that something is wrong.....

What didnt help was my post this morning and there was a letter from work... I got a pay rise! WTF! I have been there! What are they playing at! Ok I need the money to feed my ever growing addiction to alcohol but I dont need the head mess this morning! I have to find out whats wrong with me today this is crazy! Maybe its a Goth thing washing over me! I dont need to drown in it. I have enough problems with this disease! If I work it out I will tell all but I dont like it!

Hope you are all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives