Wednesday, February 08, 2006
So strange....
Its been a while since I have done the "start a new relationship" thing. I know I have upset her and want to hold her all the time and tell her its going to be ok.....but something is telling me that I need to be held and for someone to tell me its going to be ok....would it be any easier if I didnt have this thing,this disease? WELL YOU HAVE 'IT' DAVE SO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET ON WITH TELLING HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER!!!!!

It is hard but I think its the same as any other relationship, disabled or not! Maybe I am still feeling the burn from my last relationship....that was hardly a comparison dave! I love Jen with all my hart which I never did with sinead! Yeah we had good times and I know I want even more with my new girlfriend....but with every cross word or 'look' that I give I am going to get every EX-girlfriend saying "I told you so!" thats just life tho isnt it? I think the only way to correct any mistakes that I make I will have to try harder to make her happy.

Just spoke to Jen on the phone in her lunch break....got my bollocking and rightfully so....the whole prospect of telepathy sounds so appealling at times! Listen to the woman and tell her how you feel....she isnt going to know otherwise....makes sence really! I love you baby!xxxxxxxxx

Right, why am I telling the world about every aspect of our relationship....well I am trying to show that I am still human, still have the capicity to love and be loved no matter what this disease does to me or us! I am not doing this for ratings or tally counts its for me and the people out there that think life is over with diagnosis its not, we are here and here to stay unless we are cured!(hmmmm bacon!lol)

I have a valetine present for her but I need something else....any idea's anyone? Give me a clue girls please!hehe!
how dumb am I?


Dave

ps:take a look at this hmmmmm promising development??????
posted by personallog! @ 11:52 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives